Thursday, November 03, 2011

Machines for the 24 Hours of Fury this weeknd

It's been more than a year since I raced my last 24 hour race and since I had to miss the Nats, I've got to get it out of my system.  So, I'll be heading to Phoenix this weekend with Ed Kocina to support me along with Grimey and the gang from The Bicycle Ranch.  I'll be bringing my Cannondale Scalpel and the Flash for the event.  I've got the whole new set up from Niterider to keep me lit up like a football field all night long.  I am also racing on my new prototype 24SEVEN Kenda tires, which should be perfect for the AZ trails.  I'm packed and ready!  Time to get some sleep tonight.
See you there.
Tinker





1 comment:

hopisinglespeeder said...

Fury was an awesome race! This was my 4th time doing it. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my last few laps Tinker!