Sunday, January 21, 2007

One Month Already!

It's hard to believe that a month ago I was holding Terri's hand while she was screaming obsenities every 3 minutes. I learned a lot about her during that 16 hours and am happy she doesn't get mad at me very much. Since then, we've been getting used to being parents and are now self proclaimed professional diaper changers!



Here are a couple of pics of the little guy. I can't believe it's been a month already! He weighs 10 pounds. I'm looking forward to a great season and watching our boy grow.



We're breaking Joshua in to the cycling scene already. He has already been to two bike events. The 12 Hours of Oleta and the Tour de Felasco. My next race is next weekend at the 6 Hours of Lagarto in Lakeland, FL. I raced there last year and it was a great race. I'm looking forward to returning to defend my title. I am so lucky to have the best home team in the world!!

I'll try to post the race report as soon as I can. I still have my notes from the Oleta race I'll post tomorrow.

God Bless,

Tinker

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

sunglasses sponsor already!

amazing!